Outside Catering Options
Both of our lovely ladies, Yankee Lady III and Yankee Lady IV have large galleys (kitchens) from where we produce the delicious meals we serve on board our Toronto boat cruises.
While we have a variety of menus to choose from, and are quite capable of customizing a menu for you, there are times when a client prefers to use an “outside caterer.”
If you have a favourite caterer or prefer ethnic food that we are not capable of providing, we certainly will work with you and your caterer to ensure a smooth event. However, there are guidelines:
Outside caterers are responsible for all food, prepared off the premises, and for all food service related matters as listed below:
- Your caterer must display a sign stating the caterer’s name and that they are providing the food for this charter
- Setup of all catering (we will provide buffet tables on the stern for you)
- Catering must provide service staff for the buffet. Yankee Lady staff will be responsible for clearing dining areas.
- All china, glassware, cutlery, disposable, serving utensils, chafers, sterno, charcoal, coffee, etc. must be provided by the caterer.
- Caterer will provide an onboard meal for Yankee Lady staff and crew.
- All areas used by your service staff must be left clean
You must provide proof of health-board approval and at least one of your service staff must hold a Food Handling Certificate as per the laws of Ontario.
Yankee Lady will not be responsible for shortage of food for your event nor food poisoning. Your caterer should be insured for these things.
There is an outside catering/landmark fee of $1200 plus applicable taxes and gratuities charged to your invoice.
Under certain circumstances, we may lease out our galley to your caterer; provide dishes and cutlery, etc. for a fee. Please enquire.
Boat cruises and dinner cruises for Corporate Events, Weddings and all types of Private Parties.