A Premier Toronto boat cruise and event venue for over 30 years.
Ontario Liquor Laws and Cruises
ONTARIO LIQUOR LAWS PERTAINING TO
TORONTO CHARTER/TOUR/PASSENGER BOATS
Our Toronto passenger vessels are liquor licensed by the AGCO (Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario). While most of the general liquor laws apply to our operations, there are some rules specific to our Toronto Harbour boats:
- Yes, you are allowed to bring on minors. But of course, they may only consume non-alcoholic beverages. Yankee Lady has many soft drinks, and juices to choose from.
- We may not serve any alcoholic beverages at the dock when the boat is not chartered. Our bars may only be open when booked by a client. For your party on the ship, we are allowed to start serving alcohol from the time your guests start boarding the ship.
- We follow the rules of times of opening and closing bars, e.g. 2am each evening. We can cruise later than 2am, but the bar must be closed.
- We will require proper ID for any guests that we think may be underage.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought on board that were not purchased under our liquor license. This includes bottles you may wish to give away as prizes, product from alcoholic distributors, or homemade wine.
- If security is required for your cruise, there will be a bag search and body pat down before boarding and any outside beverages or drugs will be confiscated and the patron carrying such products will not be allowed to board.
- We will not board anyone who shows the signs of, or is, intoxicated.
- We are not legally allowed to provide you with free alcoholic beverages.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Boat cruises and dinner cruises for Corporate Events, Weddings and all types of Private Parties.