A Premier Toronto boat cruise and event venue for over 30 years.
Charter Rates for 2019
Thank you for requesting information on our two charter boats: Yankee Lady III and Yankee Lady IV.
We offer customized boat cruises for groups up to 280 passengers. With our two “Ladys” providing an exquisite venue for your next special occasion, let us provide professional, friendly service with delicious meals, popular beverages and the extras you require to host a terrific event.
Our charters are three, four or five hours in duration, inclusive of a half hour for boarding, cruising time, and a half hour to disembark. Extra time may be purchased for an additional $500.00 per half hour. We can also provide a shorter cruise on request (3 hour minimum charge).
The total price of your charter depends on five things:
- The charter fee for the boat includes the crew, hospitality staff and music (satellite radio).
DJ is available for an additional $300.00
- Price of the menu you choose based on per person order.
We can provide plated menus, buffets, and cocktail style fare.
All our menus may be found Here. We customize as well … so if you don’t see something you like, just ask and we’ll provide a quote.
- Bar services, whether cash, tickets or host/consumption.
Bar options may be found Here. Non- alcoholic bars also available.
- Additional fees, if applicable:
- A. Extra decor such as chair covers, centerpieces, wedding arch, outside furniture rental;
- B. Extra entertainment such as a casino, a photo booth, a caricaturist, or team building games;
- C. Extra time for client setup if more than one hour prior to cruise time is required ($125/hour)
- D. Permits for docking at a different location;
- E. Water taxis;
- F. Labour for clearing and storing our regular furniture if client is bringing in outside furniture ($350.00)
- G. Statutory holiday surcharge of $500.00;
- H. Harbour fees : a flat rate of $225. to cover the Toronto Port Authority Fee, Ministry of Fisheries and Oceans Navigation Aids fee and Music Rights (Socan & ReSound). Applies to every cruise.
- I. Outside DJ use of sound system $400.00
- Taxes and gratuities
- A. There is HST of 13% on everything, including gratuities.
- B. 17% gratuity is added to all menus and an 18% gratuity is added to all pre-purchased bar items, e.g. tickets, consumption/host bars.
Whether it’s your wedding, your child’s bat mitzvah, your school’s prom, your company’s 25th anniversary, your work’s social, or an event to thank your clients, our team of professionals will work on every detail to make it the event you dreamed of.
Please feel welcome to view our yachts, just call 416-868-0000 or email us at email@example.com to set up an appointment.
Evenings and weekends available.
In general, afternoon charters end no later than 5:30pm; while evening charters, start after 6pm. Any cruise falling after 6pm will be considered an evening cruise.
Extra time may be purchased for an additional $500.00 per half hour. We can also provide a shorter cruise on request (3-hour minimum charge applies).
Per person cruise packages including food, some beverages, entertainment and/or decor are also available and may be found in our packages section of our website.
Boat cruises and dinner cruises for Corporate Events, Weddings and all types of Private Parties.