Where Do You Cruise?
One of the common questions asked by new clients is
Where Do We Go? on our Toronto Boat Cruise.
While the final route we take is left in the hands
of the Captain, as he is responsible for the safety of all passengers
and to ensure our clients receive the smoothest ride possible with
the best experience, the following map provides a general overview
of where our cruises go.
Transport Canada categorizes our ships as making voyages
in sheltered waters, and places restrictions on our
voyages before May 1 and after September 30th of each year, so we
may not do the entire route.
Toronto harbour points of interest.
- Centre Island Ferry Docks where you board
ferries that take you to Centre Island, Hanlons Point and
- Harbourfront Centre the center of our waterfront
and host to many cultural and entertaining venues.
- CN Tower. Torontos familiar landmark.
- Rogers Centre our major stadium for baseball,
football, concerts, etc. Previously known as Sky Dome.
- Ferry to the Island Airport, at the foot of Bathurst
- Toronto City Centre Airport home of Porter
Airlines flying to places such as Halifax, Ottawa, Boston and
- Hanlans Point lush parklands and the
main entrance for passenger boats to enter the island lagoons.
- Island Yacht Club
- Nude Beach the infamous spot on the south
side of Hanlons Point where nature is at its best!
- Block House Bay
- Haunted Lighthouse we pass by on our voyage
in the lagoons.
- Centre Island Dock ferry landing for the
main part of Torontos islands, and where people disembark
- Royal Canadian Yacht Club Torontos
elite club with a clubhouse that looks like Tara from Gone with
- Ward Island Dock take a ferry and stroll
through the laneways of the beautiful cottage-style homes of the
- Polson Pier Entertainment Complex previously
known as The Docks.
- International Ferry Terminal where ships
from all around the world stop to play.
- Outer Harbour Marina where non motorized
watercraft call home.
- The Headland Light House
- Gibraltar Point
- Humber Bay
- Wind Generator the first in Toronto
- Ontario Place wonderful fun for all ages.
To find the exact docking locations for your cruise
on Yankee III or IV Click Here.
Toronto cruises and event venue for over 30 years.